New Unity and iOS Team Members wanted
We’re looking for smart, creative, passionate people to join us in the following openings:
Unity & iOS Developers wanted:
We are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals that will be given the exciting opportunity to be a core part of our Team.
You must have a true passion for your work and be able to bring new ideas and thoughts to every project.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an amazing opportunity to grow with the company.
2 years of experience in Unity Engine.
2 years of C# programming experience.
Strong understanding and knowledge of programming design patterns and object-oriented architecture in both 2D and 3D Environments.
Strong understanding of database structures
Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
Must have strong knowledge and familiarity with developing for the iOS platforms, including knowledge of Objective-C and iPhone SDK
• Must have experience working on the full process of building an iPhone game, from concept to finished product
• A current application, game and/or utility for the iPhone in the App store
- Track record for taking innovative approaches to solve challenges associated with designing reliable and maintainable games
Pluses for both Job Posts:
• Experience with OpenGL ES
• Experience with Box2D, Chipmunk, or other physics libraries
- Experience with PHP and MYSQL
- An understanding of both front end and back end development
If you are interested in applying for the position:
• Send a resume
• Describe yourself and why you think you’d be great for this job in your e-mail
• Provide a link to any games or applications you may have created and/or to your portfolio
Send to : firstname.lastname@example.org